Interventional Radiologists As Specialists in Pain & Palliation?
Date: Saturday, 3 October 2020
Time: 15:00pm – 17:10pm
This masterclass on pain and palliative interventions will present topics which are practical and relevant to everyday practice.
Join expert interventional radiologists as they share their tips and pearls over many years of practice. Senior residents, fellows, musculoskeletal and interventional radiologists who have an interest in pain management will find this a fruitful and enriching learning experience.
- Prof Afshin Gangi – Professor of Radiology, University Hospital of Strasbourg, France
- Prof Yasuaki Arai – Executive Advisor to the President, National Cancer Center, Japan
- Dr Too Chow Wei – Senior Consultant Radiologist, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Leong Sum – Consultant Radiologist, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Prof Pua Uei – Senior Consultant Radiologist – Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Kristen Alexa Lee – Consultant Radiologist – Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
Who Should Attend:
- Interventional Radiologists
- Radiologists with Interest in Pain & Palliative Management
- Radiology Trainees
- Clinicians with a Special Interest in Pain & Palliative Management