WIRES Workshop: Transradial Access Workshop
Date: Wednesday, 11 August 2021
Time: 12:00 – 13:30 GMT +8 / 04:00 – 05:30 GMT
Limit Space: No Limit
Transradial access provides improved patient safety and comfort compared to transfemoral access. It has been associated with a lower risk of haemorrhagic complication, a shorter recovery period with immediate ambulation, and increased patient satisfaction.
Despite the advantages, the transradial approach is currently under-utilised by Interventional Radiologists. This workshop will review the basics of transradial access, discuss the technical aspects of setting your transradial practice while showcasing utilising this technique.
- Dr Too Chow Wei – Senior Consultant, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Assoc Prof Pua Uei – Senior Consultant, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Zhuang Kun Da – Consultant, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Chia Ghim Song – Consultant, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore
Who Should Attend:
- Interventional Radiologists Performing Endovascular Procedures
- Radiology Trainees
- Interventional Radiology Nurses and Radiographers