* Singapore Radiological Society, College of Radiologists Singapore and Asian Society of Abdominal Radiology Members
** A letter from your department has to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification
Terms and Conditions
– Workshops’ discounted rates only apply to participants of the Main Congress.
– Registrations are confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
– Registration fee applied will be based on date of payment received.
Replacement or Cancellation of registration must be notified in writing/email to the Congress Secretariat
Before 19 May 2020: Replacement or Refund with SGD 100 administration fee
From 19 May 2020 : No Refund
Note: The registrant shall bear all the bank charges and financial charges levied by the payee’s and intermediary’s payment service provider.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card
Only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Bank Transfer
Account Name: THE MEETING LAB PL – SGCR
Account Number: 072-003729-4
Bank Code: 7171
Branch Code: 027
Bank Name: DBS Bank Ltd
Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Swift Code: DBSSGSG
The cheque should be drawn on a local bank in Singapore. The payee will be The Meeting Lab PL – SGCR.
Cheque must be mailed to the following address:
SGCR & WIRES 2019 Secretariat
The Meeting Lab Pte Ltd
695E East Coast Road
Please indicate the name of the participant on the cheque. When names of participants are NOT stated on the bank transfer, your payment cannot be linked.
- Only the forms of payment listed above are acceptable.
- Currency exchange charges or bank collection fees are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Please do not forward any values by mail. The Organising Committee and Congress Secretariat will accept no liability for any loss.
Insurance and Liability
- By registering for SGCR & WIRES 2020, you agree that neither the Organising Committee nor the Congress Secretariat accept any liability.
- Participants are required to make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
In case of strikes, flood, fire, “force majeure” or any other circumstances beyond the control of the SGCR & WIRES 2020 Organising Committee and Congress Secretariat resulting in the partial or complete cancellation of the congress (and of any part of its programme), the Organising Committee and Congress Secretariat will not be held liable.