Prostate Workshop ACAR/SGCR 2021
Date: Thursday, 12 August 2021
Time: 13:30 – 17:30 GMT +8 / 05:30 – 09:30 GMT
Limit Space: 40 Participants
This prostate workshop aims to introduce participants to the basics of prostate MRI. Participants will be exposed to a variety of cases which will increase their confidence in the interpretation of prostate MRI.
The workshop will be conducted via a virtual platform (e.g. Zoom), consisting of a series of didactic lectures and hands-on case studies led by faculty.
Participants will be able to access the cases virtually through a remote server and be able to review the cases independently, at their own pace, from their own device. Virtual access to cases will only be available on the day of the workshop.
- Dr Lee Chau Hung – Consultant, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Shawn Kok – Associate Consultant, Sengkang General Hospital, Singapore
- Dr Low Hsien Min – Consultant, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore
- Prof Heinz-Peter Schlemmer – Professor of Oncologic Radiology, University of Heidelberg, Medical Faculty, Germany
Who Should Attend:
- Radiologists with Interest in Prostate Cancer Imaging
- Residents and Trainees
- Abdominal Imaging Fellows