Musculoskeletal (MSK) Ultrasound – Upper and Lower Limbs
Attendance: Approximately 50 participants
Date: Saturday, 22 August 2020
Time: 8:30 am – 13:00 pm
Musculoskeletal ultrasound is increasingly being used by orthopaedics, rheumatologists and sport medicine physicians. The musculoskeletal ultrasound workshop aims to give participants the opportunity to learn the sonoanatomy and the ultrasound scanning technique of the musculoskeletal system. The workshop will be a combination of lectures, live-demonstrations and hands-on scanning of volunteers in small groups with experienced faculty members.
More about the workshop
- Eight body parts will be reviewed in both the upper and lower limbs
- (shoulder, elbow, wrist and finger, and hip, groin, ankle and foot in the lower limbs).
- Hands-on scanning in small groups of 5-6 participants who will be split into Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels, depending on experience in musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Dr. Rob Campbell
- Dr. Andrew Grainger
- Dr. Philip Robinson
- Dr. Mahesh Prakash
- Dr. Varaprasad Vemuri
- Dr. Ashutosh Prakash
- Dr. Yeap Phey Ming
Who Should Attend
- Musculoskeletal Radiologists
- General Radiologists
- Clinicians with special interests in Sports Medicine, Orthopaedics or Rheumatology
- Radiology Trainees