Hepatobiliary Imaging for Daily Practice
Date: Saturday, 6 February 2021
Time: 14:00 -15:40 GMT +8 / 06:00 – 07:40 GMT
Join our expert radiologists as they share their expertise in approaching hepatobiliary cases that are encountered in day-to-day practice.
Senior residents, fellows, body imaging radiologists will find this a fruitful and enriching learning experience.
- Dr Linda Brown – Consultant Radiologist, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- Prof Manabu Minami – Professor and Chairman, Department of Diagnostic Radiology & Interventional Radiology, University of Tsukuba Hospital, Japan.
- Dr Ashish Chawla – Senior Consultant, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr Mohamad Isham Othman – Consultant Radiologist, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore.
- Dr Pratik Mukherjee – Consultant Radiologist, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapore.
Who Should Attend:
- Radiologists with special interest in Hepatobiliary Imaging
- Radiology Fellows
- Radiology Trainees
- Clinicians with special interest in Hepatobiliary Imaging