Abdominal Imaging Masterclass
Date: Thursday, 20 August 2020
Time: 08:30am – 17:30pm
This masterclass on abdominal imaging will present topics which are practical and relevant to everyday practice.
Join the six expert abdominal radiologists as they share their tips and pearls through the wealth of cases collected over their years of practice. Senior residents, abdominal radiologists and general radiologists who have an interest in abdominal imaging will find this a fruitful and enriching learning experience.
More about the Workshop:
- A wide spectrum of genito-urinary, hepatobiliary and gastro-intestinal cases will be presented. These cases range from common emergency abdominal cases to complex cases with imaging dilemmas.
- This workshop aims to equip participants with the relevant knowledge and skills to read these examinations and provide clinicians with the pertinent information in these clinical scenarios.
- The workshop will be conducted by both overseas and local experts.
- There will be didactic lectures followed by interactive review cases to allow participants to analyse each case with an experienced body radiologist.
- Dr Christine Menias
- Dr Matth Haller
- Dr Kumar Sandrasegaran
- Dr Sudhakar Venkatesh
- Dr Lionel Cheng
- Dr Ranu Taneja
Who Should Attend:
- General Radiologists
- Radiologists with interest in genitourinary, hepatobiliary and gastro-intestinal imaging.
- Radiology Trainees
- Clinicians with special interest in body imaging